Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home?

Where is home? Lately it's been interesting. I love coming home, here in Rexburg, from a long day at school. But sometimes, when I'm home, I miss home home. I miss Arizona. I miss the stinking, stale heat that swarms you as soon as you step outside. I miss the cloudless sky. I miss walking on pavement that burns your feet. I miss going on nighttime walks where it's still 90 degrees. I miss the city, where there's more than two or three things to do. I even miss, even though I never thought it possible, the dry, brown desert that is Arizona. But most of all, I miss the people there dearly. I mean seriously. I stalk my sisters blog and crave information whenever I call. I miss my papa and mama and sisters and brothers and nephews. They know this and I know they think I'm pitiful--even if they act so nice about it. James is my everything--he's my strength and my rock and I wouldn't trade my relationship with him for anything. But... why can't I have both. I just want both. Is that so wrong? Can't I have everything I want??? Ok... just kidding. I'm not a spoiled brat.. even though sometimes I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment